Australian National University (ANU)
Australian National University (ANU)
Australian National University (ANU) is a public research university founded in 1946, located in the capital of Australia – Canberra. Education in Australia has many benefits, which about we will tell you in this article.
More than 20,000 students study at the National University of Australia.
Acton’s main campus (1.45 km2) consists of more than 60 buildings and 10,000 trees, many of which are recognized as cultural heritage in Australia. The campus is close to the Australian Parliament building, national museums, sports stadiums and recreational facilities. From campus, you can also walk or bike to local cafes, bars, supermarkets and shopping centers. Canberra is located in the southeast of Australia. Sydney is approximately 3 hours by bus or 50 minutes by plane.
Interesting University Facts:
- ANU is ranked 1st among Australian universities in the QS2021 ranking. Moreover, the National University of Australia is the best in the southern hemisphere of the planet according to QS2021.
- ANU is recognized as one of the leading universities in the world at the 31st place in the world by the QS World University Rankings 2021.
- In the 2020 Times Higher Education Global University Ranking, ANU ranked 15th globally (1st in Australia) in the 2020 Times Higher Education Global University Ranking.
- The university library has over 2.5 million books.
- ANU has an exchange program with a number of prestigious universities including National University of Singapore, University of Tokyo, University of Hong Kong, Seoul National University, Paris University of Science and Literature, George Washington University, University of California, University of Texas, University of Toronto, King’s College London and etc.
- In February 2013, financial entrepreneur and ANU alumnus Graham Tuckwell made the largest university donation in Australian history, providing $ 50 million to fund ANU’s undergraduate scholarship program.
- ANU alumni include – Former Vice President of Indonesia, 2 former Prime Ministers of Australia, more than 30 current Australian Ambassadors, CEOs of Kellogg’s and Singapore Airlines
- Notable recipients of ANU honorary doctorates include Lee Kwang Yew (former Prime Minister of Singapore) and Nelson Mandella (former President of South Africa).
- Nobel Prizes were awarded to former ANU Dean Howard Flory and 5 university professors.
For more detailed information about the cost of programs, grants and discounts, please contact the office of Study Inter.
One of the great advantages of education in Australia for Uzbek students at a bachelor’s degree is the opportunity to graduate from a university in 3 academic years, while a master’s degree lasts 2 years. This saves a lot of money and time for young ambitious students.
It is also given the opportunity to be enrolled in this university on the basis of an internal test compiled specifically for applicants of the Study Inter company without an IELTS certificate.
Recruitment is carried out 3 times a year: October, February and May
For more detailed information on admission, you can sign up for a free individual consultation with one of our specialists.
ersity of Australia has many different programs and directions:
- Arts and social sciences
- Asian-Pacific area
- Business and economics
- Engineering and computing
- Science and mathematics
- Medicine and medical science
For more information, contact the Study Inter office or follow the link to the official website of the university (https://www.anu.edu.au/)
Requirements and cost
- IELTS 5.5
- IELTS 6.0
- IELTS 7.0